Access Psych Terms Of Payment 2023
Effective 1 February 2023
- Credit card details are required to secure your first appointment. Credit card details will be encrypted and securely stored on our online payment platform “Stripe”.
- If initial appointment is cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice (two business days not including the weekend), late cancellation fees will apply. Please refer to Access Psych’s Cancellation Policy.
- Please be advised that the initial appointment cannot be confirmed until Stripe has been set up. Failure to set up Stripe will result in the initial appointment being cancelled.
PRIVATE PAYING CLIENTS
- All sessions must be paid for on the day of the appointment.
- All privately paying clients are required to provide their Credit Card details to book an appointment. Credit card details will be encrypted and securely stored on our online payment platform “Stripe”. More details below under Contactless Payment.
- Pre-payments via our secure payment link are accepted. Please send a screenshot of the successful transfer 48 hours prior to the appointment date, should you choose this option.
- Where services are being funded by a third party (e.g. an insurer) the individual is still required to provide credit card details in line with Access Psych’s Cancellation Policy.
- All assessments and associated reports must be pre-paid for through Stripe. Failure to provide prepayment will result in the cancellation of the assessment appointment and/or Access Psych will withhold the release of any reports until full payment has been received.
- Access Psych’s cancellation policy also applies to all assessment appointments.
Stripe is our preferred method and applies to all privately paying clients. Nominated cards will be charged after each session through Stripe.
Credit card details are entered directly into Stripe. Credit card details are not recorded, held or stored by Access Psych. Access Psych team members cannot view or access client credit card details once they are entered into Stripe. It is the client’s responsibility to advise Access Psych when your credit card details change.
Payment in advance: If you do not wish to set up Stripe, the second option is prepayment of sessions via our payment link that we will send to you prior to your appointment. For this option, we will require a screenshot of the successful payment transfer to be sent to Access Psych (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two business days prior to the scheduled session. If this is not received, the session will be cancelled.
Paperwork/Care Plans from referring GP must be provided in order to be eligible for Medicare rebated services and must be dated before the appt date to be applied and claimed.
- Please be advised that the full cost of service is required in order for Access Psych to process rebates. Once payment has been received in full and all Medicare details have been provided, this will then be processed and rebate will be settled within 24 hours into your bank account linked to Medicare.
Unfortunately, and due to reasons out of our control, occasionally there may be claims that are unsuccessful on our end, if this is the case, we will notify you and ask that you claim through Medicare, in their app or clinic.
PRIVATE HEALTH REBATES
Private health rebates may be able to be processed through one of our HICAPS machines where possible and if there is an Administrator present at the time of your appointment and you have your health fund card with you. Alternatively, you can submit your invoice to your health fund manually to receive your rebate.
Invoice/payments for all reports or other documentation must be settled before they are released. Timeframes for the completion of reports are dependent on the Clinician’s workload, however, we strive to have them completed within two weeks of the start date.
Stripe will be used for any overdue invoices and receipts will be sent to you upon successful payment. Should your card decline, you will be contacted and payment will be reattempted within seven days. If still unsuccessful, you card we will then reattempt weekly thereafter until the outstanding amounts have been collected. Invoices that are not paid within 28 days will be sent to Access Psych’s debt recovery team and all costs associated with the recovery of this debt will be payable by the client. No reports, documentation or services will be provided until the outstanding debt is recovered in full. Weekly reminders and emails are sent for payment to be paid in the lead up to the account being sent to our debt collection team for recovery.
CREDITS / REFUNDS
Should you incur a credit on your account, the credit will be held on file and allocated towards future sessions. If this is not suitable, refunds will be paid directly into your bank account or refunded back via Stripe. This process can take 5-10 days. Access Psych is not able to offer cash refunds.
All Access Psych clinics are cashless and are unable to accept cash payments.
Any queries or feedback please contact Access Psych’s Administration team who will direct the query appropriately. We highly value all feedback and use this to constantly improve our services.
Terms of payment are effective from 1 February 2023 and are subject to review and change at any time. We thank you for supporting Access Psych.